The International Conference on Information, System and Convergence Applications (ICISCA 2017) will be held in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia from Aug 14 to 18, 2017. ICISCA is co-hosted with FITAT, It aims to be the premier forum for the presentation of the state of art research work in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Information Science, Public health and Convergence Applications. ICISCA 2017 is organized by Society of Convergence and Integrated Research and co-organized with XJTLU(China), Inha University IIER(Korea), Yeungnam University(Korea). To ensure highest quality of standard, all papers submitted to ICISCA will be reviewed using a double blind process.
Papers presented at ICISCA 2017 will be published under the supervision of SCIR. Conference papers should be readied 2-4 pages . Also it should not be published and not be reviewing any other conference and journal. The final accepted papers which meet the conference requirements will be published in EI indexed journals. Selected high quality papers will be recommended for the publication in the competitive International Journals which indexed by SCI(E) or SCOPUS.
ICISCA support the participants organize the special sessions, Special session has no limit research area, and session will be organized over five papers. Session organizers are included automatically as a member of steering committee.
- Name: International Conference on Information, System and Convergence Applications
- Short name: ICISCA 2017
- Date: August 14-18, 2017
- Venue: Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
- Organizers :
- Society of Convergence and Integrated Research www.scirpub.org
- National University of Mongolia
- Chungbuk National University
- Co-hosting :
- Conference website (URL): www.icisca2017.org
- Co-organizer :
- Chiang Mai University Biomedical Engineering Centre (Thailand)
- The research team of holistic support system based on the rights of the elderly and people with disabilities, Daegu University (Korea)
- XJTLU CeSGIC(China),
- Inha University IIER(Korea)
- Integrated Intelligent Research(India)